Wilson Health Medical Group Multi-Site RN
- - Wilson Health Medical Group
- Sidney, OH, USA
- Part Time
Wilson Health is looking for a direct hire WHMG RN for our location in Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area.
Employment Status: Part Time
Job Summary: Under the direction of the physician, assesses the patient and provides prescribed medical treatment and personal care services to ill, injured, and convalescent persons.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Makes an assessment of and determines patient's health related needs. The patient population would include: the neonate patient, the pediatric patient, the adolescent patient, the young-middle aged adult patient, and the geriatric patient.
- Administer medications per physician's orders and perform various diagnostic testing such as, but not limited to: EKG's, UA's, glucometer checks, venipuncture, rapid strep, and occult blood.
- Communicate physician's orders to various entities and departments as well as to patients and their families.
- Corresponding with patients their laboratory results while educating the patient and their significant other in a professional and compassionate manner.
- Educating patients, under physician supervision, their medical conditions and medical management of such.
- Must attend mandatory in-services (i.e., CPR, all day in-services, office meetings).
- Under the direction of physician, may schedule special testing and referral for patients as ordered by physician, as well as, explain specific instructions for said testing.
- May be required to audit patient charts in regard to their compliance with above stated referrals and testing.
- Completes disability forms as required from insurance companies.
- Performs additional duties as assigned within scope of responsibility.
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Ohio.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
At Wilson Health we don't measure success by profits but by the health and vitality of our community. Our hospital is an independent, professional, friendly, intimate environment where people know everyone across all disciplines on a first name basis. We care just as much about the success of your health as we do the success of your career.
Key Perks and Benefits:
- Pay (Direct Deposit)
- Sick Leave (Full Time & Part Time Sick Leave Program)
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life, and Others)
- Managed Time Off (Full Time & Part Time Managed Time Off)
- Retirement (Defined Contribution, Employer Contribution, Employer Match, and Various Investment Options)
- Education Reimbursement (Tuition & Book Fee Reimbursement)
About Wilson Health:
At Wilson Health, improving the health of the community is at the heart of our mission. Wilson Health extends care beyond the walls of the hospital with resources designed to keep people in charge of their health. Wilson Health's purpose to offer better healthcare to our communities, so people can spend more time doing what they love with those they love. Our independence and connection to the community is unique in a world where "Big Healthcare" strives to act more like corporations. Wilson Health chooses to remain independent because we believe that is best for you and the communities we serve.