Wilson Health Medical Group Pediatric Office Manager II
- Wilson Health Medical Group - Wilson Health Medical Group - Pediatrics
- Sidney, OH, USA
- Full Time
Wilson Health is looking for a direct hire Office Manager II for our Pediatric practices in Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area.
Department Description: Wilson Health Medical Group, LLC network consists of more than 30 healthcare providers with offices conveniently located throughout Shelby County. Specialties consist of Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Ob/Gyn, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, and ENT.
Employment Status: Full Time
Hours: 40 hours a week (80 Hours a pay period)
Position Reports to: Executive Director
Job Summary: Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Office Manager has the primary responsibility for the day-to-day operation of the practice functions, including staffing, scheduling of patients, patient satisfaction, point of service collections, coding and charge entry. The Office Manager plans, develops, recommends, and implements systems, processes, policy and procedures to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the office.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement workflow procedures by evaluating the most effective and efficient methods for completing operational functions
- Manage office and nursing professional staff involved in the medical practice.
- Coordinate staff requests for absences, coordinate coverage with the Wilson Health Medical Group (WHMG) Administrative Assistant, and personally provide coverage when necessary for office function and responsibilities.
- Assume leadership in the office to ensure that the patient experience is positive and patient needs are met; monitor patient satisfaction surveys and respond to patient concerns within 24 hours of becoming aware of the concern
- Maintain regular dialogue with providers and staff serving as a physician advocate and resource keeping the Executive Director informed as appropriate
- Manage the account receivable and collection process to maximize cash flow
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of three years' experience in a medical office.
- 2+ years' experience in a medical office management position required.
At Wilson Health we don't measure success by profits but by the health and vitality of our community. Our hospital is an independent, professional, friendly, intimate environment where people know everyone across all disciplines on a first name basis. We care just as much about the success of your health as we do the success of your career.
Key Perks and Benefits:
- Sick Leave (Full Time & Part Time Sick Leave Program)
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life, and Others)
- Managed Time Off (Full Time & Part Time Managed Time Off)
- Retirement (Defined Contribution, Employer Contribution, Employer Match, and Various Investment Options)
- Education Reimbursement (Tuition & Book Fee Reimbursement)
About Wilson Health:
At Wilson Health, improving the health of the community is at the heart of our mission. Wilson Health extends care beyond the walls of the hospital with resources designed to keep people in charge of their health. Wilson Health's purpose to offer better healthcare to our communities, so people can spend more time doing what they love with those they love. Our independence and connection to the community is unique in a world where "Big Healthcare" strives to act more like corporations. Wilson Health chooses to remain independent because we believe that is best for you and the communities we serve.