Clinical Systems Analyst II
- - Info Com
- Sidney, OH, USA
- Full Time - 1st Shift
Wilson Health is looking for a direct hire Clinical Systems Analyst III for our location in Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area.
Employment Status: Full Time (80 hours per pay)
Hours: 8AM – 4:30PM
Shift: 1st shift
Position Reports to: Applications Manager
Job Summary: Provides application support to clinical applications and clinical personnel. Coordinates with clinical departments the planning, design, development, implementation, functionality, and evaluation of integrated clinical information applications that support and enhance these areas. Partner with IT Management in leading Wilson Health's strategic initiatives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serves as the primary contributor and consultant for patient care services in the planning, design, development, implementation, functionality and evaluation of integrated clinical information applications that support and enhance clinical practice, administrative and management needs and patient outcomes.
- Responsible for the analysis, design, testing, and implementation of the clinical information applications, solutions and related HL7 Interfaces.
- Acts as the principle resource with clinical knowledge and/or application expertise to coordinate and provide support for all new and current applications and software upgrades
- Establishes positive working relationships with clinical departments served and understand the department`s processes.
- Creates training materials and standard operating procedures for project implementations and system upgrades. Performs end-user training
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Business, or Information Systems required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in healthcare setting and/or Information Technology, preferably a combination of both clinical applications and information technology
- Meditech experience a plus.
At Wilson Health we don't measure success by profits but by the health and vitality of our community. Our hospital is an independent, professional, friendly, intimate environment where people know everyone across all disciplines on a first name basis. We care just as much about the success of your health as we do the success of your career.
Key Perks and Benefits:
- Pay (Shift Differential, Weekend Differential, Holiday Pay, and Direct Deposit)
- Sick Leave (Full Time & Part Time Sick Leave Program)
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life, and Others)
- Managed Time Off (Full Time & Part Time Managed Time Off)
- Retirement (Defined Contribution, Employer Contribution, Employer Match, and Various Investment Options)
- Education Reimbursement (Tuition & Book Fee Reimbursement)
About Wilson Health:
At Wilson Health, improving the health of the community is at the heart of our mission. Wilson Health extends care beyond the walls of the hospital with resources designed to keep people in charge of their health. Wilson Health's purpose is to offer better healthcare to our communities, so people can spend more time doing what they love with those they love. Wilson Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).