Emergency Department Nurse Manager
- - Emergency
- Sidney, OH, USA
- Full Time
Wilson Health is looking for a direct hire Emergency Department Nurse Manager for our location in Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area.
Department Description: Wilson Health's Emergency Department is a 20 bed ED unit with 14 cardiac monitored beds. The Emergency Department at Wilson Health has received national recognition for exceptionally quick treat release times for patients.
Employment Status: Full Time
Hours: 40 hours a week (Salaried Exempt)
Shift: 1st shift
Position Reports to: Director of Emergency/Perioperative Services
Job Summary: The Emergency Department Nurse Manager has 24-hour accountability for the management of the specified nursing units including planning, organizing and staffing the unit to provide quality care to the patients as well as quality service to the medical staff. Promotes the Mission, Vision and Values of the Hospital.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for personnel on assigned unit including: Charge Nurses, RN's, LPN's, PCT`s, Health Unit Coordinator, Staff Nurse Specialists
- Provides leadership and direction by managing daily operations of staff, ensuring continuity of the patient care, maintaining competent staffing model to ensure effective patient and staff experience, selecting staff, promotes learning, and evaluates staff.
- Assist Director with development and implementation of programming in an effort to increase market share.
- A resource for the unit and hospital.
- Graduate of Accredited Registered Nurse Program
- Bachelor Science Degree in Nursing.
- Three (3) to five (5) years clinical experience.
- Current R.N. license in State of Ohio.
At Wilson Health we don't measure success by profits but by the health and vitality of our community. Our hospital is an independent, professional, friendly, intimate environment where people know everyone across all disciplines on a first name basis. We care just as much about the success of your health as we do the success of your career.
Key Perks and Benefits:
- Sick Leave (Full Time & Part Time Sick Leave Program)
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life, and Others)
- Managed Time Off (Full Time & Part Time Managed Time Off)
- Retirement (Defined Contribution, Employer Contribution, Employer Match, and Various Investment Options)
- Education Reimbursement (Tuition & Book Fee Reimbursement)
About Wilson Health:
At Wilson Health, improving the health of the community is at the heart of our mission. Wilson Health extends care beyond the walls of the hospital with resources designed to keep people in charge of their health. Wilson Health's purpose is to offer better healthcare to our communities, so people can spend more time doing what they love with those they love. Wilson Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).