Administrative Manager of Occupational Health
- - Occupational Health
- Sidney, OH, USA
- Full Time
Wilson Health is looking for a direct hire Administrative Manager of Occupational Health for our location in Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area.
Employment Status: Full Time
Hours: 40 hours per week (80 hours per pay period)
Position Reports to: Vice President of the Medical Group
Job Summary: Manages and coordinates all medical and administrative functions of a highly visible outpatient services in Occupational Health. Collaborates with Occupational Health Medical Director to deliver patient services in a high quality, customer-focused and compassionate manner.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Directly supervises employees in the department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Hires, orients and provides in-service training and continuing education to department personnel. Conduct regular performance evaluations, counseling, and disciplinary action as needed.
- Assesses and evaluates overall services provided by developing ongoing quality assurance program to improve the performance of care and services provided.
- Responsible for development of new and expanding programs, as well as supervision of sales/marketing of new and existing services. Participates in the selection of sources for needed services not provided by the department or organization
- Responsible for developing and administering budgets, financial management and billing activities.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Active Registered Nurse license in the State of Ohio preferred
- Previous experience is preferred
- Knowledge of CQI concepts.
At Wilson Health we don't measure success by profits but by the health and vitality of our community. Our hospital is an independent, professional, friendly, intimate environment where people know everyone across all disciplines on a first name basis. We care just as much about the success of your health as we do the success of your career.
Key Perks and Benefits:
- Pay (Shift Differential, Weekend Differential, Holiday Pay, and Direct Deposit)
- Sick Leave (Full Time & Part Time Sick Leave Program)
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life, and Others)
- Managed Time Off (Full Time & Part Time Managed Time Off)
- Retirement (Defined Contribution, Employer Contribution, Employer Match, and Various Investment Options)
- Education Reimbursement (Tuition & Book Fee Reimbursement)
About Wilson Health:
At Wilson Health, improving the health of the community is at the heart of our mission. Wilson Health extends care beyond the walls of the hospital with resources designed to keep people in charge of their health. Wilson Health's purpose is to offer better healthcare to our communities, so people can spend more time doing what they love with those they love. Wilson Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).