Occupational Health RN
- - Occupational Health
- Sidney, OH, USA
- Casual - 1st Shift
Wilson Health is looking for a direct hire Occupational Health Registered Nurse in Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area.
Employment Status: Casual
Position Reports to: Occupational Health Manager
Job Summary: The OHS RN is responsible to maintain their professional skills and continue to advance their level of expertise in the field of Occupational Health & Safety and case management to provide professional health service to WMH-OHS clients in accordance with company specific and statutory regulations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize, and coordinate all shift functions to meet stated objectives of OH Clinic.
- Use the nursing process to assess each client, determine applicable nursing diagnosis, develop a plan of care, implement mutually agreed upon plan of care, and evaluate the effectiveness of each plan of care.
- Educate employees about identified health issues. Make referrals for all injured or ill clients by following site-specific standing protocols.
- Maintain detailed records in cases of injury, illness, treatments and circumstances leading to an injury or near miss.
- Administer first aid and/or medical treatment to employees who sustain injuries on the job or become ill during working hours, in accordance with established practices, policies and site-specific standing protocols.
- Complete and maintain non-work related medical/nursing documentation as confidential medical records in compliance with HIPAA.
- Graduate with a minimum of an Associate's Degree from an accredited Registered Nursing School required
- Minimum two (2) years' experience working in hospital environment as a Registered Nurse is needed
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Ohio is mandatory
- Bachelor of Nursing is preferred
- Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN) and Certification in Health Conservation and Spirometry desired
At Wilson Health we don't measure success by profits but by the health and vitality of our community. Our hospital is an independent, professional, friendly, intimate environment where people know everyone across all disciplines on a first name basis. We care just as much about the success of your health as we do the success of your career.
Key Perks and Benefits:
- Pay (Shift Differential, Weekend Differential, Holiday Pay, and Direct Deposit)
- Sick Leave (Full Time & Part Time Sick Leave Program)
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life, and Others)
- Managed Time Off (Full Time & Part Time Managed Time Off)
- Retirement (Defined Contribution, Employer Contribution, Employer Match, and Various Investment Options)
- Education Reimbursement (Tuition & Book Fee Reimbursement)
About Wilson Health:
At Wilson Health, improving the health of the community is at the heart of our mission. Wilson Health extends care beyond the walls of the hospital with resources designed to keep people in charge of their health. Wilson Health's purpose is to offer better healthcare to our communities, so people can spend more time doing what they love with those they love. Wilson Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).