Coumadin Clinic RN
- - Pharmacy
- Sidney, OH, USA
- Part Time
Wilson Health is looking for a direct hire Coumadin Clinic RN for our location in Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area.
Employment Status: Part Time
Hours: 20 hours a week
Shift: 1st shift
Position Reports to: Director of Pharmacy
Job Summary: Provides prescribed medical treatment and personal care services to patients receiving anticoagulation therapy for both inpatient and out patients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Makes an assessment of and determines total nursing needs of anticoagulation patients.
The anticoagulation nurse shall formulate a comprehensive nursing plan of care for anticoagulation patients and collaborate in the overall plan of patient care.
The anticoagulation nurse shall be competent and current, adhering to established standards of practice, and will engage in activities or behaviors that characterize professionals.
The anticoagulation nurse shall assist the patient and significant other to obtain knowledge regarding their disease process and self care through utilization of proper resources.
- Current Registered Nurse by the State of Ohio
- Current Basic Life Support certification
At Wilson Health we don't measure success by profits but by the health and vitality of our community. Our hospital is an independent, professional, friendly, intimate environment where people know everyone across all disciplines on a first name basis. We care just as much about the success of your health as we do the success of your career.
Key Perks and Benefits:
- Pay (Shift Differential, Weekend Differential, Holiday Pay, and Direct Deposit)
- Sick Leave (Full Time & Part Time Sick Leave Program)
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life, and Others)
- Managed Time Off (Full Time & Part Time Managed Time Off)
- Retirement (Defined Contribution, Employer Contribution, Employer Match, and Various Investment Options)
- Education Reimbursement (Tuition & Book Fee Reimbursement)
About Wilson Health:
At Wilson Health, improving the health of the community is at the heart of our mission. Wilson Health extends care beyond the walls of the hospital with resources designed to keep people in charge of their health. Wilson Health's purpose is to offer better healthcare to our communities, so people can spend more time doing what they love with those they love. Wilson Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).