Director of Community Outreach and Provider Relations
- - Business Development
- Sidney, OH, USA
- Full Time
Wilson Health is looking for a direct hire Director of Community Outreach and Provider Relations for our location in Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area.
Employment Status: Full Time
Hours: 40 hours per week (80 hours per pay period)
Shift: Primarily 1st – Hours vary to meet the need of the community
Position Reports to: Vice President of Business Development
Job Summary: The Director of Community Outreach and Provider Relations will serve as the principal community ambassador for Wilson Health. This position will participate in strategic planning, implementation and oversight of outreach efforts designed to improve relationships within our healthcare communities. Primary efforts are targeted toward community members/groups, corporations and physicians with the goal of growing business opportunities and maximizing referral and redirection opportunities. Monitors outcomes and participates in performance improvement activities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as an advocate and liaison between Wilson Health and the community. Coordinate timely follow up back to community/corporate partners to communicate issue resolution
- Oversee and enhance the Corporate Health and Wellness Service Line
- Works to increase visibility of organization and increase referral base. Event management to include design, development and execution of onsite/outreach events that attract physicians, patients and drive community awareness.
- Identifies, cultivates, and retains relationships with local businesses, organizations, associations, community leaders and physicians to achieve service line growth objectives.
- Troubleshoots access difficulties/problems between community members and Wilson Health. Coordinates timely follow up back to community members to communicate issue resolution.
- Represent Wilson Health publicly and recruit additional brand ambassadors at local community events, fundraisers, meetings, and other functions and interface with local community leaders.
- Solidifies physician relationships through development of recruitment and retention initiatives.
- Contributes current and relevant competitive market intelligence to appropriate individuals for action or informational purposes.
- Develops competency around data analytic tools then uses insights gleaned from these reports to develop service line business plans.
- Participates in Facility Strategy, Marketing, and Development planning committees and regular meetings.
- Participates in educational and self-development activities to enhance professional growth.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts effectively
- Leadership and proven management skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment of rapid growth and change
- Data analytics/sales forecasting experience
- Excellent communication skills, professionalism and integrity
- Comfortable with some travel
- Results driven, proactive individual
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field preferred
- 3+ years sales or marketing experience
At Wilson Health we don't measure success by profits but by the health and vitality of our community. Our hospital is an independent, professional, friendly, intimate environment where people know everyone across all disciplines on a first name basis. We care just as much about the success of your health as we do the success of your career.
Key Perks and Benefits:
- Pay (Direct Deposit)
- Sick Leave (Full Time & Part Time Sick Leave Program)
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life, and Others)
- Managed Time Off (Full Time & Part Time Managed Time Off)
- Retirement (Defined Contribution, Employer Contribution, Employer Match, and Various Investment Options)
- Education Reimbursement (Tuition & Book Fee Reimbursement)
About Wilson Health:
At Wilson Health, improving the health of the community is at the heart of our mission. Wilson Health extends care beyond the walls of the hospital with resources designed to keep people in charge of their health. Wilson Health's purpose is to offer better healthcare to our communities, so people can spend more time doing what they love with those they love. Wilson Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).