- - Sports Medicine
- Sidney, OH, USA
Wilson Health is looking for a direct hire Athletic Trainer for our location in Sidney (North Dayton, Ohio)area.
Employment Status: Casual
Position Reports to: Sports Medicine Manager
Job Summary: Provides Athletic Trainer Service on site to area high schools, colleges and community events. The Athletic Trainer develops and participates in sports medicine oriented programs and community educational services along with markets all services provided by Wilson Health.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides coverage to assigned school per contract agreement, community events, assist with PASP and other community education classes.
- May assist the team physician with pre-participation physicals/may teach Athletic Training classes.
- Performs assessments of injuries and recommends appropriate follow up care.
- Bachelor of Science/Art degree.
- Current professional provider CPR Certification
- Current License from the Ohio Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Athletic Trainers Board
- Current certification by the National Athletic Trainers Association
At Wilson Health we don't measure success by profits but by the health and vitality of our community. Our hospital is an independent, professional, friendly, intimate environment where people know everyone across all disciplines on a first name basis. We care just as much about the success of your health as we do the success of your career.
About Wilson Health:
At Wilson Health, improving the health of the community is at the heart of our mission. Wilson Health extends care beyond the walls of the hospital with resources designed to keep people in charge of their health. Wilson Health's purpose is to offer better healthcare to our communities, so people can spend more time doing what they love with those they love. Wilson Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).