Cardiac Catheterization Lab Nurse Manager
- - Cardiac Cath Lab
- Sidney, OH, USA
- Full Time
Wilson Health is looking for a direct hire Cardiac Catheterization Lab Nurse Manager for our location in Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area.
Employment Status: Full Time
Hours: 40 hours a week (Salaried Exempt)
Shift: 1st shift – Will be required to participate in department call rotation
Position Reports to: Director of Cardiovascular Services
Job Summary: The Cardiac Catheterization Lab Nurse Manager has 24-hour accountability for the management of the specified nursing units including planning, organizing and staffing the unit to provide quality care to the patients as well as quality service to the medical staff. Promotes the Mission, Vision and Values of the Hospital.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for personnel on assigned unit including: RN's, Radiology Technicians.
- Manages the daily operations of assigned areas and staff.
- Ensures continuity of the patient care through the use of nursing processes.
- Responsible for maintaining competent staffing model to ensure effective patient and staff experience.
- Recruits, interviews, and selects staff for nursing unit(s).
- Provides leadership and direction.
- Conducts regular performance evaluations, counseling, and disciplinary action as needed.
- Promotes professional growth and provides educational opportunities.
- Coordinate patient care goals with other departments and medical staff.
- Plans staffing patterns for the delivery of care according to patient care needs and acuity level.
- Act as a resource person for unit and hospital.
- Participates in professional nursing organizations.
- Assumes responsibility for own professional growth.
- Manages time efficiently.
- Formulates, reviews, and revises policies, procedures, and patient care standards to be consistent with current evidence based nursing research and nationally recognized professional standards.
- Assists Director with defining unit goals and objectives as well as quality/performance improvement initiatives.
- Manages fiscal responsibility while ensuring effective staffing as well as supply chain management.
- Graduate of Accredited Registered Nurse Program
- Bachelor Science Degree in Nursing
- Three (3) to five (5) years cath lab clinical experience
- Current R.N. license in State of Ohio
- Current certification in Basic Life Support and ACLS
At Wilson Health we don't measure success by profits but by the health and vitality of our community. Our hospital is an independent, professional, friendly, intimate environment where people know everyone across all disciplines on a first name basis. We care just as much about the success of your health as we do the success of your career.
Key Perks and Benefits:
- Sick Leave (Full Time & Part Time Sick Leave Program)
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life, and Others)
- Managed Time Off (Full Time & Part Time Managed Time Off)
- Retirement (Defined Contribution, Employer Contribution, Employer Match, and Various Investment Options)
- Education Reimbursement (Tuition & Book Fee Reimbursement)
About Wilson Health:
Wilson Health's mission is to improve the health and wellness of our communities by delivering compassionate, quality care. Our vision is to be a trusted, nationally-recognized leader of innovative, collaborative, community health.