- - Plant Operations
- Sidney, OH, USA
- Full Time
Wilson Health is looking for a direct hire Skilled Maintenance for our location in Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area.
Employment Status: Full Time
Hours: 3:30PM – 11PM
Shift: 2nd shift
Position Reports to: Maintenance Supervisor
Job Summary: The Skilled Maintenance is responsible for installs, maintains, and repairs machinery, equipment, physical structures, and pipe and electrical systems in the hospital.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs preventive maintenance to schedules and quality of P.M. guide.
- Performs extensive plumbing system repairs and new installations as assigned.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of HVAC/Refrigeration principles, perform minor repair and adjustments of system and controls, and knowledge of closed and open loop systems.
- Familiar with and demonstrates ability to work safely with 110V circuits and wiring components.
- Familiar with all types of commonly used paints and wood finishers.
- Familiar with basic building and materials both hand and power tools, and power woodworking equipment.
- Demonstrates ability to properly diagnose and perform minor refrigeration repairs, and charge to small refrigerators and water coolers.
- Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
At Wilson Health we don't measure success by profits but by the health and vitality of our community. Our hospital is an independent, professional, friendly, intimate environment where people know everyone across all disciplines on a first name basis. We care just as much about the success of your health as we do the success of your career.
Key Perks and Benefits:
- Pay (Shift Differential, Weekend Differential, Holiday Pay, and Direct Deposit)
- Sick Leave (Full Time & Part Time Sick Leave Program)
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life, and Others)
- Managed Time Off (Full Time & Part Time Managed Time Off)
- Retirement (Defined Contribution, Employer Contribution, Employer Match, and Various Investment Options)
- Education Reimbursement (Tuition & Book Fee Reimbursement)
About Wilson Health:
At Wilson Health, improving the health of the community is at the heart of our mission. Wilson Health extends care beyond the walls of the hospital with resources designed to keep people in charge of their health. Wilson Health's purpose is to offer better healthcare to our communities, so people can spend more time doing what they love with those they love. Wilson Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).