Director of Finance Wilson Health Medical Group
- Wilson Health Medical Group - Wilson Health Medical Group - Billing Office
- Sidney, OH, USA
- Full Time
Wilson Health is looking for a direct hire Director of Finance for our Medical Group location in Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area.
Employment Status: Full Time
Hours: 40 hours a week
Position Reports to: Wilson Health Chief Financial Officer
Job Summary: The Finance Director for Wilson Health Medical Group will have a strong track record of proven results in leading financial operations and revenue cycle. They will ensure and provide efficient and streamlined financial operations, enhanced revenue cycle performance, and financial analysis and reporting of key processes and programs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, implement, direct, and analyze the organization's fiscal function and performance.
- Function as a member Wilson Health Medical Group administrative team, and the Wilson Health finance team, in a culture of mutual support.
- Performs decision support analysis on key processes and strategies with Wilson Health Chief Financial Officer in regards to Wilson Health Medical Group operations.
- Provide timely and accurate financial reports, analyses of budgets, and financial trends.
- Perform financial analyses on key processes and procedures performed within the organization, and work with Executive Leadership to plan for the future organizational improvement of Wilson Health Medical Group.
- Evaluate new strategies, create business plans, and participate in the implementation of new programs that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of Wilson Health Medical Group.
- Provide data necessary to evaluate payer provider agreements, and participate in payer contract negotiations.
- Develop and monitor both the capital and operating budgets.
- Provide oversight and direction that will optimize revenue cycle management.
- Oversee the physician compensation process
- Accomplish all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
- An experienced leader and financial executive with appropriate industry experience, preferably in the healthcare field.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting with a minimum of 3 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Master's Degree preferred.
At Wilson Health we don't measure success by profits but by the health and vitality of our community. Our hospital is an independent, professional, friendly, intimate environment where people know everyone across all disciplines on a first name basis. We care just as much about the success of your health as we do the success of your career.
Key Perks and Benefits:
- Pay (Holiday Pay and Direct Deposit)
- Sick Leave (Full Time & Part Time Sick Leave Program)
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life, and Others)
- Managed Time Off (Full Time & Part Time Managed Time Off)
- Retirement (Defined Contribution, Employer Contribution, Employer Match, and Various Investment Options)
- Education Reimbursement (Tuition & Book Fee Reimbursement)
About Wilson Health: At Wilson Health, improving the health of the community is at the heart of our mission. Wilson Health extends care beyond the walls of the hospital with resources designed to keep people in charge of their health. Wilson Health's Mission is to improve the health and wellness of our communities by delivering compassionate, quality care. Wilson Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).