OB PCT/Scrub Tech
- - Family Birth Center
- Sidney, OH, USA
- Part Time
Wilson Health is looking for a direct hire Family Birth Center Patient Care Tech/Scrub Tech for our location in Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area.
Department Description: Wilson Health's Family Birth Center has 10 labor rooms, 4 postpartum rooms, and 3 triage rooms. This unit cares for the labor and delivery patient along with the postpartum and neonatal patient.
Employment Status: Part Time
Hours: 24 hours a week
Shift: 1st (7AM - 7PM)
Position Reports to: Family Birth Center Director
Job Summary: Responsible for providing care to patients of WilsonMemorialHospital under the direction of nursing and medical staff. Facilitates daily operations of the Birth Center by performing routine housekeeping and clerical duties. Works to facilitate the safe and effective conduct of invasive surgical procedures ensuring the operating room environment is safe, that equipment functions properly, and that the operative procedure is conducted under conditions that maximize patient safety
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Under the direction of the RN, assists in meeting the physical and emotional needs of assigned patients
- Under the direction of the RN performs assigned treatments and procedures according to established standards of practice, policies, and procedures.
- Under the direction of the RN, participates in the patient/family education process by reinforcing correct information related to self and infant care.
- Reports pertinent observations involving patients to the RN in a timely manner.
- Prepares rooms with appropriate instruments, sutures, supplies, and equipment necessary for each individual surgical procedure.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Successfully completed an approved Nurse Aide Training and competency Evaluation Program; or three to six months-related hospital experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
At Wilson Health we don't measure success by profits but by the health and vitality of our community. Our hospital is an independent, professional, friendly, intimate environment where people know everyone across all disciplines on a first name basis. We care just as much about the success of your health as we do the success of your career.
Key Perks and Benefits:
- Pay (Shift Differential, Weekend Differential, Holiday Pay, and Direct Deposit)
- Sick Leave (Full Time & Part Time Sick Leave Program)
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life, and Others)
- Managed Time Off (Full Time & Part Time Managed Time Off)
- Retirement (Defined Contribution, Employer Contribution, Employer Match, and Various Investment Options)
- Education Reimbursement (Tuition & Book Fee Reimbursement)
About Wilson Health:
At Wilson Health, improving the health of the community is at the heart of our mission. Wilson Health extends care beyond the walls of the hospital with resources designed to keep people in charge of their health. Wilson Health's purpose is to offer better healthcare to our communities, so people can spend more time doing what they love with those they love. Wilson Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).