Op Center Tech
- - Patient Registration
- Sidney, OH, USA
Wilson Health is looking for a direct hire Operations Center Technician for our location in Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio)area.
Department Description: Wilson Health's Information Communications Department is responsible for facilitating communications throughout the hospital through the use of multiple communication tools and systems.
Employment Status: Casual (PRN)
Hours: Varies based on demand
Shift: Varies based on demand
Targeted Pay Rate: $ - pay varies depending upon experience level.
Position Reports to: Operations Center Coordinator
Job Summary: TheOperations Center Technician is responsible for answering the switchboard consoles, pages on the overhead and on voice and digital pagers. Types and files daily operating information. The Technician is also responsible for monitoring alarm panels and operate computer equipment in order to execute the required daily computer operations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accurately handle volume of internal and external calls in a timely manner
- Consistently transfer calls to requested phone numbers
- Effectively demonstrate ability to operate communication consoles
- Provide proper execution of procedures for all code panels including disaster drill, care flight, traumas, abductions, etc.
- Accurately maintain page answer log sheets
- High school diploma or equivalent or one (1) year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
At Wilson Health we don't measure success by profits but by the health and vitality of our community. Our hospital is an independent, professional, friendly, intimate environment where people know everyone across all disciplines on a first name basis. We care just as much about the success of your health as we do the success of your career.
Key Perks and Benefits:
- Pay (Shift Differential, Weekend Differential, Holiday Pay, and Direct Deposit)
- Sick Leave (Full Time & Part Time Sick Leave Program)
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life, and Others)
- Managed Time Off (Full Time & Part Time Managed Time Off)
- Retirement (Defined Contribution, Employer Contribution, Employer Match, and Various Investment Options)
- Education Reimbursement (Tuition & Book Fee Reimbursement)
About Wilson Health:
At Wilson Health, improving the health of the community is at the heart of our mission. Wilson Health extends care beyond the walls of the hospital with resources designed to keep people in charge of their health. Wilson Health's purpose is to offer better healthcare to our communities, so people can spend more time doing what they love with those they love. Wilson Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).