Med Surg-Telemetry/Critical Care Unit Health Unit Coordinator - Casual - Hours Vary
- - Medical-Surgical/Telemetry/CCU
- Sidney, OH, USA
Wilson Health is looking for a direct hire Med Surg-Telemetry/Critical Care Care Unit Health Unit Coordinator for our location in Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area.
Employment Status: Casual (PRN)
Position Reports to: Nurse Manager
Job Summary: The Health Unit Coordinator is responsible for preparing and compiling records, registering patients, computer entry needed for the unit.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs patient related clerical duties necessary to assist the health care team.
- Registers and interviews patient or patient's representative to obtain demographic and financial information deemed necessary to complete patient record.
- Adhere to established standards of practice
- Provide care based on ethical concepts, respect for life, dignity, human worth and the individuality of human beings.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
Our Mission, Vision, and Values
- To improve the health and wellness of our communities by delivering compassionate and quality care
- To be a trusted, nationally recognized leader of innovative, collaborative, community health.
- A.S.P.I.R.E –To always serve with professionalism, integrity, respect, and excellence.
EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer)