- - Home Health & Hospice
- Sidney, OH, USA
- Full Time
Wilson Health is looking for a direct hire Clinical Supervisor for our location in Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area.
Department Description: Wilson Health's Home Health & Hospice Care is designed to provide comprehensive healthcare to patients in their own home on a temporary basis. The care is provided under the direction of a physician, and the goal is to help patients regain their independence after an illness, injury or hospitalization. The goal for patients with chronic illnesses may be to keep them at home safely and as pain-free as possible. Services provided are Skilled Nursing Care, Home Health Aide Care, Social Worker Care, Physical Therapy Care, Occupational Therapy Care, and Speech Therapy Care.
Employment Status: Full Time
Hours: 40 hours per week (80 hours per pay period)
Position Reports to: Director of Home Health & Hospice
Job Summary: Ensures quality and safe delivery of home care services. Develops and implements effective work processes. Promotes and maintains an agency environment compliant with federal, state, and local agencies. Participates in personal professional growth and development.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development of staff by developing and implementing work processes so quality home health is being provided.
- Conduct IDT every 2 weeks and that input from all disciplines verbally at IDT and on clinical record.
- Coordinates physician requirements whether it is face to face or for recertification statements/CTI when recertifying hospice patients
- Coordinate inpatient and respite care for hospice clients
- Promotes and maintains the federal, state and regulatory compliance pieces and all that is involved with this, such as, hiring appropriate staff, audits, and monitoring complaints, etc.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Active Registered Nurse license in the State of Ohio
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years clinical medical-surgical experience
- Five (5) years of Home Health experience preferred
At Wilson Health we don't measure success by profits but by the health and vitality of our community. Our hospital is an independent, professional, friendly, intimate environment where people know everyone across all disciplines on a first name basis. We care just as much about the success of your health as we do the success of your career.
Key Perks and Benefits:
- Pay (Shift Differential, Weekend Differential, Holiday Pay, and Direct Deposit)
- Sick Leave (Full Time & Part Time Sick Leave Program)
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life, and Others)
- Managed Time Off (Full Time & Part Time Managed Time Off)
- Retirement (Defined Contribution, Employer Contribution, Employer Match, and Various Investment Options)
- Education Reimbursement (Tuition & Book Fee Reimbursement)
About Wilson Health:
At Wilson Health, improving the health of the community is at the heart of our mission. Wilson Health extends care beyond the walls of the hospital with resources designed to keep people in charge of their health. Wilson Health's purpose is to offer better healthcare to our communities, so people can spend more time doing what they love with those they love. Wilson Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).