- - Radiology
- Sidney, OH, USA
Wilson Health is looking for a direct hire Radiologic Technologist for our location in Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area.
Employment Status: Casual
Hours: Varies - PRN
Position Reports to: Director of Radiology
Job Summary: Operates radiologic equipment to produce radiographs (x-rays) of body for diagnostic purposes, as directed by Radiologist, by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs diagnostic radiography procedures with the level of competence required by the ARRT, Ohio Department of Health, Medical and Administrative Directors of Radiology. Maintains both quality and quantity of the patient workload at the professional level demonstrated in the department.
- Displays an understanding of procedures and equipment utilized throughout the department. This includes radiography, trauma radiography, fluoroscopy, special procedures, surgery and portables.
- Helps in supervising and training of student technologist from Rhodes State College.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and ARRT registry or registry eligible.
- Current ARRT Registry and Ohio Department of Health Radiographic license.
At Wilson Health we don't measure success by profits but by the health and vitality of our community. Our hospital is an independent, professional, friendly, intimate environment where people know everyone across all disciplines on a first name basis. We care just as much about the success of your health as we do the success of your career.
About Wilson Health:
At Wilson Health, improving the health of the community is at the heart of our mission. Wilson Health extends care beyond the walls of the hospital with resources designed to keep people in charge of their health. Wilson Health's purpose is to offer better healthcare to our communities, so people can spend more time doing what they love with those they love. Wilson Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).