- - Dietary
- Sidney, OH, USA
- Part Time
Wilson Health is looking for a direct hire Dietary Worker for our location in Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area.
Department Description: Wilson Health's Dietary Department provides for the nutritional needs of inpatients, those needing special diets, preparing meals and transporting them to the floor and, through the cafeteria, the hospital staff and visitors.
Employment Status: Part Time
Hours: 20 hours a week (40 hours a pay period)
Shift: 1st Shift
Position Reports to: Food & Nutrition Supervisor
Job Summary: The Dietary Worker is responsible for initiating all cafeteria functions on a daily basis
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a cooperative, professional relationship with network and hospital organization.
- Replenishes counter during meals, sees that there is a supply of silverware and dishes at all times and keeps condiments supplies filled.
- Prepares hot items for breakfast when required.
- Accountable for all cashiering duties
- Portions salads and desserts, such as pie, cake, pudding, etc.
- Plans cooking schedules
- Makes and serves coffee and snacks between meals.
- Gets supplies, such as bread, milk, etc., from the kitchen.
- Serves food to employees and guests, according to portion controlled guidelines.
- Cleans hot and cold counters, coffee pots, tables, and chairs.
- Reports any needed supplies, faulty equipment, accidents, problems etc.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
At Wilson Health we don't measure success by profits but by the health and vitality of our community. Our hospital is an independent, professional, friendly, intimate environment where people know everyone across all disciplines on a first name basis. We care just as much about the success of your health as we do the success of your career.
Key Perks and Benefits:
- Pay (Shift Differential, Weekend Differential, Holiday Pay, and Direct Deposit)
- Sick Leave (Full Time & Part Time Sick Leave Program)
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life, and Others)
- Managed Time Off (Full Time & Part Time Managed Time Off)
- Retirement (Defined Contribution, Employer Contribution, Employer Match, and Various Investment Options)
- Education Reimbursement (Tuition & Book Fee Reimbursement)
About Wilson Health:
At Wilson Health, improving the health of the community is at the heart of our mission. Wilson Health extends care beyond the walls of the hospital with resources designed to keep people in charge of their health. Wilson Health's purpose is to offer better healthcare to our communities, so people can spend more time doing what they love with those they love. Wilson Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).