Wilson Health Medical Group RN Quality Specialist
- - Wilson Health Medical Group
- Sidney, OH, USA
- Full Time
Wilson Health is looking for a direct hire RN Quality Specialist for our provider practice in the Wilson Health network in Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area.
Department Description: Wilson Health Medical Group, LLC began operating more than 20 years ago. Today, it is a rapidly growing network consisting of more than 45 healthcare providers in 12 locations including planned expansion throughout our local service area. WHMG has established itself as a key asset to its patients by offering specialties consisting of Family Medicine, General Surgery, Bariatric Surgery, Pediatrics, Ob/Gyn, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, and ENT. Wilson Health Medical Group is affiliated with an integrated delivery system, Wilson Health.
Employment Status: Full Time
Hours: 40 hours a week (80 Hours a pay period)
Position Reports to: WHMG Chief Medical Officer
Job Summary: The RN Quality Specialist has the primary responsibility for providing direct support of the Wilson Health Medical Group Quality Program including quality of care and patient experience metrics.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Gathers, assists with analysis, and reports date related to the various aspects of the WHMG Quality Program.
- Provides data to help monitor provider and group performance related to quality programs and assist with strategies to improve performance.
- Assists with preparation of monthly provider and group quality and performance reports.
- Assists with education of WHMG providers, managers and staff regarding governmental and commercial insurance company quality programs.
- Frequently monitors governmental and commercial insurance company quality program requirements and ensures that the WHMG leadership team understands all requirements.
- Interfaces with and facilitates insurance company chart audits and results review related to quality and performance initiatives.
- Collaborates with the information technology department to ensure satisfactory support of quality program data capture and reporting.
- Collaborates with Wilson Health patient satisfaction staff to ensure satisfactory support of WHMG data capture and reporting.
- Communicate with Managers, Physicians, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners effectively.
- RN, LPN, CMA, and/or Associates degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years` experience in a clinical environment preferred
- Coding certification preferred
At Wilson Health we don't measure success by profits but by the health and vitality of our community. Our hospital is an independent, professional, friendly, intimate environment where people know everyone across all disciplines on a first name basis. We care just as much about the success of your health as we do the success of your career.
Key Perks and Benefits:
- Sick Leave (Full Time & Part Time Sick Leave Program)
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life, and Others)
- Managed Time Off (Full Time & Part Time Managed Time Off)
- Retirement (Defined Contribution, Employer Contribution, Employer Match, and Various Investment Options)
- Education Reimbursement (Tuition & Book Fee Reimbursement)
About Wilson Health:
At Wilson Health, improving the health of the community is at the heart of our mission. Wilson Health extends care beyond the walls of the hospital with resources designed to keep people in charge of their health. Wilson Health's purpose to offer better healthcare to our communities, so people can spend more time doing what they love with those they love. Our independence and connection to the community is unique in a world where "Big Healthcare" strives to act more like corporations. Wilson Health chooses to remain independent because we believe that is best for you and the communities we serve.