*Wilson Health Medical Group Clinical Medical Assistant/Licensed Practical Nurse/RN
- - Wilson Health Medical Group
- Sidney, OH, USA
- Full Time
Wilson Health is looking for a direct hire Clincal Medical Assistant/Licensed Practical Nurse/RN for our Family Medicine office in Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio)area.
Employment Status: Full Time
Position Reports to: Office Manager
Job Summary: The Clinical Medical Assistant/Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for assisting patients from lobby to office exam room where they will obtain various pertinent patient information (in relation to training) such as vital statistics, current medical concerns, as well as update on current medications and allergies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist Physicians and anticipates duties that need to be performed and strives to make physician as efficient and effective as possible.
- Greet patients and assist patients to examination rooms
- Obtains and accurately records vital signs, medical concerns, current medication, and allergies
- Educates patients/family members on topics related to the patient's medical conditions and care with guidelines established by the physician
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification as a Medical Assistant or Registered Medical Assistant
- Graduation from accredited Medical Assisting program and/or two (2) years of experience working in the medical field as a medical assistant
At Wilson Health we don't measure success by profits but by the health and vitality of our community. Our hospital is an independent, professional, friendly, intimate environment where people know everyone across all disciplines on a first name basis. We care just as much about the success of your health as we do the success of your career.
Key Perks and Benefits:
- Pay (Holiday Pay and Direct Deposit)
- Sick Leave (Full Time & Part Time Sick Leave Program)
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life, and Others)
- Managed Time Off (Full Time & Part Time Managed Time Off)
- Retirement (Defined Contribution, Employer Contribution, Employer Match, and Various Investment Options)
- Education Reimbursement (Tuition & Book Fee Reimbursement)
About Wilson Health:
At Wilson Health, improving the health of the community is at the heart of our mission. Wilson Health extends care beyond the walls of the hospital with resources designed to keep people in charge of their health. Wilson Health's purpose is to offer better healthcare to our communities, so people can spend more time doing what they love with those they love. Wilson Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).