Talent Acquisition Specialist
- - Human Resources
- Sidney, OH, USA
- Full Time
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Screens applications and collaborate on selection process.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Coordinate and conduct interviews for promising candidates with the nursing directors, managers, supervision and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending compensation, orientation and start date, and other pertinent details.
- Attends career fairs and collaborates with college and nursing school placement offices for on-campus interview dates. Reviews resumes, coordinates and conducts interviews, verifies academic records and previous work experience.
- Conducts and supports on-boarding and New Employee Orientation of new employees.
- On-boarding and gather compliance pieces for contracted employees.
- Ability to understand and educate employees on human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards or regulations.
- Advise management in areas of Human Resources as needed
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Service oriented – treats employees at all levels likes customers and colleagues
- Enthusiastic – ability to bring energy to the performance of tasks
- Accuracy – ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Accountable, responsible, organized, energetic and good decision maker
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents and effectively respond to sensitive inquiries or concerns
- Strong and polished presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software, HRIS or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related fieldrequired.
- Three to five years related experience within the field of Human Resources preferred.
- Prior healthcare recruitment preferred
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
At Wilson Health we don't measure success by profits but by the health and vitality of our community. Our hospital is an independent, professional, friendly, intimate environment where people know everyone across all disciplines on a first name basis. We care just as much about the success of your health as we do the success of your career.
Key Perks and Benefits:
- Pay (Holiday Pay and Direct Deposit)
- Sick Leave (Full Time & Part Time Sick Leave Program)
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life, and Others)
- Managed Time Off (Full Time & Part Time Managed Time Off)
- Retirement (Defined Contribution, Employer Contribution, Employer Match, and Various Investment Options)
- Education Reimbursement (Tuition & Book Fee Reimbursement)
About Wilson Health:
At Wilson Health, improving the health of the community is at the heart of our mission. Wilson Health extends care beyond the walls of the hospital with resources designed to keep people in charge of their health. Wilson Health's purpose is to offer better healthcare to our communities, so people can spend more time doing what they love with those they love. Wilson Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).