- - Finance
- Sidney, OH, USA
- Full Time
High-visible role reporting directly to our Chief Financial Officer. Leads an exceptional team of professionals with operational oversight of general accounting, financial reporting, payroll, and accounts payable. Also, responsible for the annual operating budget that includes four entities. With a focus on ensuring consistent, high-quality financial services this position will:
- Lead the monthly closing process, reviewing revenues, expenses, and other statistical data and prepare monthly financial statements for Board presentation.
- Identify opportunities with hospital and medical group operations and financial reporting.
- Conduct ongoing financial analysis and provide recommendations for process improvement.
- Lead financial analysis of capital related transactions including depreciation expenses, interest expense, and capital related cash flow.
- Lead day to day duties related to Accounts Payable and Payroll
- Preparation of and filing of federal, state, and 3rd party reports as required.
- Coordination and preparation of annual budget for all entities.
- Plan, coordinate, and prepare year-end external audit.
- Lead, develop, and ensure compliance with applicable regulations and standards.
- Develop team members to achieve their professional potential.
- Foster teamwork and a performance-based culture with a focus on internal controls, customer service and process improvement.
- Provide key operational support to the CFO
- Collaborate with IT to maintain/upgrade/enhance relevant systems.
- Collaborate with Revenue Cycle
A flexible, self-motivated, detail-oriented, results-driven individual with:
- Bachelors' Degree in finance, accounting, business, or closely related discipline required.
- Masters' Degree in finance, accounting, business, or closely related discipline highly desirable.
- A minimum of 7 years' experience in accounting and finance required.
- A minimum of 5 years' of leadership experience required.
- Previous experience working as a Controller or Assistant Controller in healthcare highly desirable.
- CPA Certification highly desirable.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with department and executive leadership
- Ability to develop and lead a superior team
- Ability to influence others and inspire a commitment to quality, customer service, productivity and continuous improvement
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Strong communication, collaboration, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to adhere to deadlines, schedules and other time constraints
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point
At Wilson Health we don't measure success by profits but by the health and vitality of our community. Our hospital is an independent, professional, friendly, intimate environment where people know everyone across all disciplines on a first name basis. We care just as much about the success of your health as we do the success of your career.
Key Perks and Benefits:
- Pay (Holiday Pay and Direct Deposit)
- Sick Leave (Full Time & Part Time Sick Leave Program)
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life, and Others)
- Managed Time Off (Full Time & Part Time Managed Time Off)
- Retirement (Defined Contribution, Employer Contribution, Employer Match, and Various Investment Options)
- Education Reimbursement (Tuition & Book Fee Reimbursement)
About Wilson Health:
At Wilson Health, improving the health of the community is at the heart of our mission. Wilson Health extends care beyond the walls of the hospital with resources designed to keep people in charge of their health. Wilson Health's purpose is to offer better healthcare to our communities, so people can spend more time doing what they love with those they love. Wilson Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).