Critical Care Unit - Registered Nurse - FT - 7pm-7am ***$12,500 Sign On/Retention Bonus***
- - CCU
- Sidney, OH, USA
- Full Time
Wilson Health is looking for a direct hire Critical Care Unit Registered Nurse for our location in Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area.
Department Description: Wilson Health's Critical Care Unit is a 7 bed Intensive Care Unit that caters to patients with severe and life-threatening illnesses and injuries, which require constant, close monitoring and support from specialist equipment and medications in order to ensure normal bodily functions.
Employment Status: Full-Time
Hours: 36 hours a week (72 hours a pay period)
Shift: 3rd shift (7pm-7am)
Position Reports to: Nurse Manager
Job Summary: The Critical Care Unit Registered Nurse is responsible for providing professional intensive treatment nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process, following established policies and procedures and correlated with, and in support of, the medical point of care.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Makes an assessment of and determines total nursing needs of assigned patients
- Formulates a comprehensive nursing plan of care for the Behavioral Health Patient and collaborates in the overall master treatment plan of patient care
- Implement a plan of care based on assessment data as well as sound knowledge base
- Assist patient and significant other/family member to obtain knowledge regarding their disease processes and self-care utilization of proper resources
- Provide care based on ethical concepts, respect for life, dignity, human worth and the individuality of each human being
- Graduate with a minimum of an Associate's Degree from an accredited Registered Nursing School
- One to two years of medical-surgical experience preferred
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Ohio
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification or must obtain within a year of hire
Mission & Vision & Values:
- Improve the health and wellness of the community by delivering compassionate, quality care.
- Be a trusted, nationally-recognized leader of innovative, collaborative, community health.
- A.S.P.I.R.E - Always serve with professionalism, integrity, respect, and excellence.
EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer)