Critical Care Unit - Health Unit Coordinator - Casual - Varied Shifts
- - CCU
- Sidney, OH, USA
- Full Time
Wilson Health is looking for a direct hire Critical Care Unit Health Unit Coordinator for our location in Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area.
Department Description: Wilson Health's Critical Care Unit is a 7 bed Intensive Care unit that caters to patients with severe and life-threatening illnesses and injuries, which require constant, close monitoring and support from specialist equipment and medications in order to ensure normal bodily functions.
Employment Status: Casual
Position Reports to: Nurse Manager
Job Summary: The Health Unit Coordinator is responsible for preparing and compiling records, registering patients, computer entry needed for the unit.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs patient-related clerical duties necessary to assist the health care team.
- Registers and interviews the patient or patient's representative to obtain demographic and financial information deemed necessary to complete patient records.
- Adhere to established standards of practice
- Provide care based on ethical concepts, respect for life, dignity, human worth, and the individuality of human beings.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
Mission & Vision & Values:
- Improve the health and wellness of the community by delivering compassionate, quality care.
- Be a trusted, nationally-recognized leader of innovative, collaborative, community health.
- A.S.P.I.R.E - Always serve with professionalism, integrity, respect, and excellence.
EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer)