- - Public Relations
- Sidney, OH, USA
The Marketing/Public Relations Department is recruiting a highly motivated, independent, junior or senior level, 4-year college student intern to assist in the marketing/public relations activities of the hospital. Applications are being accepted.
The internship is coordinated through our Marketing/PR Department. Interns will work 10-20 hrs/week and will be compensated and also earn course credit through their college or university. The intern will work with their school and the WMH Marketing/PR Department to coordinate this.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Write and send out news releases related to WilsonMemorialHospital
• Internal communications projects
• Assist with contacting media for special events/programs
• Updating media contact information
• Assist with website content creation and updates
• Assist with social media efforts (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and more)
• Assist with marketing messaging (website, offerings, marketing material, etc.)
• Google Analytics metric tracking
• Create and execute marketing and communications plans for events
• Coordinate and provide support on community outreach projects
• Assist with market research projects
• Assist in office support activities
• Other duties assigned
• Projects tailored to student's special interest possible
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
• Junior or senior level college student
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated and organized
• Knowledge of digital marketing with emphasis on Social Media
- Enrolled in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations 4-year degree program
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.